Saturday 26 February 2011

My sister's fit in the plane!

Yay my first post! My blog is going to be about my funny and busy sister. Her name is Tara and she is 4 years old, but acts a lot older!!
 Today we were flying back from Italy to London.....on the flight, my sister was sitting one row in front of me next to my dad, who slept the whole way, and I was sitting next to a complete stranger who had bad breath! While practically all the passengers were asleep, Tara decided to undo her seatbelt and stand up on her seat and started to shout my name to figure out where I was, she then flipped over my seat and onto this mans lap who thankfully wasn't sleeping and then spilled all her milk onto his face!
  None of my parents were awake so I tried to pretend I was asleep and have no idea of who Tara was but that didn't go according to plan! She screamed my name purposely to annoy me, so I got up from my seat and picked her up from the floor. She smelled like milk and she had traces of it all over her face I apologised to the man who had magically cleaned himself up, he was fine and told me to fasten her seatbelt tight, so I brought her back to my seat and tried to make her fall asleep as I was exhausted but all she did was read a princess story out loud so the whole flight could hear what she was saying! She continued until we landed in London and as soon as we left the plane she fell asleep in my arms, which I considered my only moment of peace!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. oh my god! how awful! i would not do that for my sister! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god you must have been so tired when you got off the plane

    ReplyDelete