Monday 28 February 2011

Today...

Today school started yay (sarcasm). So that meant Tara went to nursery for most of the day then went to this girls house for a play date and I picked her up just to find her in a fluffy Snow White dress (for the 100th time in her life!). Her dress took up most of the space in the back seat so I had to sit in the front with my mom.
  The when she finally admitted that the dress was getting a bit uncomfortable she took it off and I went back to her friends house and returned the dress, even though it took me half an hour to walk up their driveway as all 5 of their scary looking pug dogs were drooling everywhere and refused to let me go into the house, I was trying to dodge the dogs and outsmart them but that did not go according to plan! Tara's friends were watching me from their window and they were laughing until they finally got the sense to open the door for me! As soon as the girl did, she snatched the dress away from me and slammed the door in my face! Talk about being polite!! Anyway first day of school = A LOT OF HOMEWORK so I have to get that out of the way and help Tara with her ABC's and counting, which believe me is not very entertaining!!

No comments:

Post a Comment